Just a quickie post today for European Play
AC Milan host group leaders Malaga. Milan trail the Spanish squad by 5 points and only lead third place Zenit St Petersburg by a point. The Russian squad travels to Anderlecht.
- Milan v Malaga
- Anderlecht v Zenit St Petersberg
- Dynamo Kiev(Ukr) v FC Porto(Port)
- Paris St Germain(Fra) v Dinamo Zagreb
- Schalke 04(Ger) v Arsenal
- Olympiakos v Montpellier(Fra)
- Manchester City v Ajax Amsterdam
- Borussia Dortmund(Ger) v Real Madrid
Juventus hosts FC Nordsjælland in a must win match. Juve trail surprise group leaders Shakhtar Donetsk by 4 points and Chelsea by 1 point. The Ukraine team travels to Stamford Bridge.
- Juventus v FC Nordsjælland
- Chelsea v Shakhtar Donetsk(Ukr)
- Bayern Munich(Ger) v Lille(Fra)
- Valencia v BATE Borisov
- Benfica(Portl) v Spartak Moscow
- Celtic v Barcelona
- Braga(Port) v Manchester United
Udinese host Young Boys, Napoli host Dnipro, Inter travel to Belgrade to play Partizan and Lazio host Panathinaikos.
Udinese are in third place, but only 2 points from group leader Liverpool. Napoli in third place, 6 points behind Dnipro and one point behind PSV Eindhoven. Inter are tied for first, six points in front of the other two teams in the group. Lazio also lead their group, but only a point ahead of second place, 2 points ahead of third and 3 points from the last place team.
Matches that affect the co-efficient
- Udinese v Young Boys
- Napoli v Dnipro(Ukr)
- Partizan Belgrade v Inter
- Lazio v Panathinaikos
- Académica de Coimbra(Por) v Atlético Madrid
- Marseille(Fra) v Borussia Monchengladbach(Ger)
- Bordeaux(Fra) v Maritimo(Port)
- FC Copenhagen v VfB Stuttgart(Ger)
- Sporting Lisbon(Port) v Racing Genk
- Athletic Bilbao v Lyon(Fra)
- Bayer Leverkusen(Ger) v Rapid Vienna
- Hannover 96(Ger) v Helsingborg